Sunday, July 25, 2010

One of my Favs!

When I saw this set in the new Idea Book & Catalog, I knew right away I had to have it. Then, as luck would have it, while I was searching for some challenges to participate in, I found 2 I knew would be perfect with this set. The first is from Just Add Ink and the second is from Our Creative Corner. I used the Morning Cup set; Real Red, Black, Old Olive, & White cs; Real Read, Old Olive, & Versamark inks; black EP, Scallop Border Trim Punch. Hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I like this, great colour combo! I need that set!LOL! I so hope its in our new catty! Fingers crossed!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cute! Great colours! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Kristen! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen! I love your card, it's a stunner! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really stunning! Love the image and your coloring is fantastic!

    If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: http://www.felineplayful.blogspot.com/

    Hope you will stop by and check it out!
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete