Sunday, February 6, 2011

What If? Cottage Garden


Hello Stamping friends! I have another post for you today. My friend Tracey found a sketch challenge for me last night over at The House Stamps Built so I could have another play day today. I really liked the looks of this sketch and I did not one but two of them. I think the green one is my personal favorite. You will have to let me know which one you like! Then, stop on over to their web site and check out all of the other entrants!

Recipe:

Stamps: Cottage Garden
Paper: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz,
Black Staz On
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, Eyelet Border and 1/4" circle punches, mini glue dots, dimensionals, scissors

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are both so pretty - I can't choose a favorite! Thanks so much for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge.

    ReplyDelete