Monday, March 7, 2011

CRU #24

Hello Stamping Friends! Today's post is late as I have not had a play day until today. I was able to make 3 cards but you will have to check back this week to see the others. This card is for a color challenge over at the Rubber Redneck. Stop over and see the other samples. I hope you like it!

Recipe:

Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Versamark
Accesssories: White EP, Heat Tool, Oval Template, Sponges, Modern Label Punch, Piercer & Mat, Metallic Brads, Peach Parfait 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Framed Tulips EF, Big Shot, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Kristen! I love this card!!! If you want a good home for it you can post it to me! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! Love it! Thanks for playing along in the Color Round Up Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. The colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm... lovely colors! This card screams fall and is just beautiful.. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete