Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pretty Delft Tiles

Hello Stamping Friends! Today's card is one we did for my past Hostess club. Everyone OOOOh'd and AAAAH'd over it. I hope you like it as well.

Recipe:

Stamps: Pretty Petals, Butterfly Prints, Something to Clebrate
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Paper Cutter with scoring blade, 1 1/4" Circle & Butterfly X-lg Punches, Sponges, Mini Glue Dots, (non SU) sticky notes

I hope you will leave some love and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOhh AAAAAhh! I LOVE this to pieces girl! I NEED to make this but am scratching my head about how you did it .... I see a score line and figure this is the key to the effect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color choice! I love the added butterfly...such a pretty card! ... how about a tutorial on how you created this look!

    ReplyDelete