Tuesday, April 24, 2012

#63 TST

Hello Stampin Friends!  Time for another Try Stampin' On Tuesday Sketch and a sad goodbye to some of my favorites!  I am always sad when the retired list comes out as I have just a short time left to use my favorite stamps.  BUT then the new stamps come and I have a smile all over again!  I have used 2 retiring stamps on this card: Wonderfully Worn and Upsy Daisy.  If you want either of these stamps you will want to hurry and get them before they are gone.  (You can click on the order button on my page if you would like to get these.)  You can order out going supplies while they last until May 31.  I also did a technique here called Faux Barn Wood.

Recipe:

Stamps:  Upsy Daisy, Wonderfully Worn, Elements of Style
Paper:  Island Indigo, Early Espresso, White
Ink:  Island Indigo
Accessories:  1" Circle, Ticket Corner, & Lace Ribbon Border Punches; Non SU Circle, Elmer's glue, White Acrylic Paint, Paper, Piercer, Mat, Neutral Brads, Dimensionals

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog!  If you like what you see would you be kind and let me know?  TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment