Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TST #68


Hello Stampin Friends!  Sorry for my absence last week.  I TOTALLY forgot about making a card!  Thank you to those who still checked in and are back again this week!  I appreciate you.  This weeks sketch for Try Stampin On Tuesday is another GREAT one.  I made this weeks card in honor of my friend who is in China right now getting her daughter!!!  I am so excited for them as it has taken them a 3 year process.  She has wanted a daughter for SO long and now she has her (thus all the pink).  I hope you are inspired this week and will join us.

Recipe:

Stamps:  Baby Tees Jumbo Wheel, Delightful Dozen, Just Believe
Paper:  Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Whisper White,  Subtles DSP
Ink:  StazOn Black, Markers:  Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose
Accessories:  Punches:  Dotted Scalloped Border & 1/4" Circle, Scissors

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment