Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TST #70

Hello Stampin Friends!  We have come to another Tuesday and you know what that means!
Try Stampin On Tuesday sketch day!  I LOVED doing this sketch.  I must admit, it had me puzzled at first and then this is what popped into my head.  Hope you like it!  Go and check to see what our designers have for you this week and get yourself a little inky!

Recipe:

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Woodgrain
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Regal Buttons, mini Glue dots

I appreciate you stopping by!
Rubber Hugs


2 comments:

  1. My favourite stamp set. Love it. Hmm I see a CASE here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colours, the thread and the ripped edge! Everything really! LOL!

    ReplyDelete