Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TST #78

Hello Stampin Friends!  It is time for another GREAT sketch over at Try Stampin On Tuesday!  I am not sure why but when I was thinking about this sketch I thought of Christmas.  No, I am not rushing summer. LOL  I would love it stay all year!  I hope you stop over to TST to be inspired and play along with us this week.

Recipe:

Stamps:  Merry & Bright, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Red & Silver Glimmer Papers
Ink:  VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green Markers
Accessories:  Heat Tool,Silver Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelits, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Gumball Green, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

I am so thankful you took the time to stop by my blog!
Rubber Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Great job Kristen. I agree we don't think we need to rush summer at all but as we all know Christmas is just around the corner and that darn old snow. Love the silver embossing it really pops the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The embossing makes it all pop. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, this is spectacular!!! LOVE the gorgeous colors and all that shimmer is fabulous! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolutely beautiful Christmas card! Really love the sparkle and the wonderful ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm LOVE all of bling on this card, it truly does sparkle! I need to pull out my heat tool more often it really does add that wow factor.

    ReplyDelete