Sunday, March 21, 2010

I was inspired by 2 wonderful cards to create this one. TSacrison and Melissa 85 both over at SCS. I combined TSacrisons layout with Melissa's Shabby Chic style and created this beauty!!!! Well done ladies!!! this is one of my favorites. I am still amazed with the sharing that stampers do. We uplift and inspire one another, sharing in the love of the craft! After 12 years I am still in awe for everyone's generosity! So to all my stamping Sisters a big heartfelt Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. I love this, Kristen! We have only just got Vintage Vogue (goes on sale 01 April), and it is my favourite set. Love what you've done with it here. Love your blog too - will be nice to pop in and see what you're up to! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your additions to you blog, fabulous creations!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen this card is FAB-ulous! I love the way it folds, the stamps used and that little peek a boo opening.. very cool! You did a great job with your blog and I will for sure be back to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen,
    This card is wonderful! Is it 2-sided? So many layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA!! This is totally BEAUTIFUL!! This is a fave stamp set of mine now, anyway, but I LOVE what you have done with it!!

    ReplyDelete