Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sorry Friends

I would just like to appologize for being awhile since I last made a post. Life has been rather crazy here for the past month but I am breathing a little easier now. I am sure NONE of you can relate to that--LOL! I have been really trying to broaden my parameters as of late once again. I am teaching myself how to add a watermark to my pictures. I am hoping you can see it in this post.

I was recently attending an on-line class of a now very good friend and co-demonstrator Cindy Grantham. This Lady is AWESOME! She held an on-line class and we had such a good time. This picture is one sample that I made for her class. It used a set that was available ONLY during Sale-a-bration and also uses one of my favorite DSP's Cottage Wall. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment