Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TST #83

Hello Stampin Friends!  Sorry this is late!!!!  I TOTALLY forgot it was Tuesday LOL!  Oh well.  Here is my card for Try Stampin On Tuesday's Sketch this week.  I hope you stop over and see what the Design Team has to offer this week there are a bunch!

Recipe:

Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids
Paper:  Vanilla, Black, Gumball green, Be Of Good Cheer DSP, Red Glimmer
Ink:  StazOn Black, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, (pads & markers), Sahara Sand marker, Daffodil Delight Marker
Accessories:  Blender Pen, White Gel Pen, Ticket Corner (retired), Paper piercer & mat, Neutral Brads, Dimensionals

Thank you SO much for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the red glimmer paper around the main image. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Kristen! I adore the bit of glitter paper peeking out from behind your image! This is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete